Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena Display Forum Scout's / Bot's

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
13 years 11 months ago #1 by C0n
For example you get a bot browsing your forum like yahoo or google or another search engine there indexing your url's is there a way you can display them in the online user's bar :D ?

:silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
They probably show as "guests", if they appear at all. :blink: I have no idea. If you want to do real-time analysis of who is visiting your website then install and engage a real-time website analysis tool. Kunena is a discussion forum.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by C0n
ah ok thanks i should of known that they would proborly apear as guest's also im sorry for posting in the wrong forum again.

but thanks sozzled for the help do you know any good ones compatible with kunena that you can recommend :)

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4 by ChaosHead
Try this: www.joomlastats.org/
P.S. With this component SEF Kunena should be disabled.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by ChaosHead.

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #5 by C0n
id rather not display bots than stop seo on my forum
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by C0n.

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by ChaosHead
Bots you will see even if do not disable. Will not see only the detailed statistics of visiting on a forum.
Read the description under this link: www.joomlastats.org/index.php?option=com...view&id=33&Itemid=38

• C0n
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #7 by C0n
but thats a statistics module i mean in the footer of the forum were it says like members online guest's online wil it say it in there sorry if ive miss understood the situation :p im a quick learner :)

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds