Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Logged Out

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by Mick
Logged Out was created by Mick
When some of my members try to post they find this message....

"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not
activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the
validation link?"

I can do a temp fix by going into individual members accounts and ticking Enabled but how do I stop it happening?

www.nikkershaw.net/fan-forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Logged Out
Hello,

This is a joomla! configuration trick and not for Kunena. Look the joomla! settings and set that all new users account are enabled by default.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by Mick
Replied by Mick on topic Re: Logged Out
Where would I find that?

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Logged Out
The problem (and the solution) has been discussed countless number of times at forum.joomla.org and that is where I suggest you will find your answer. To do as xillibit has suggested (and that is just one solution of many) you should look at your Global Configuration panel on your [Joomla] administrator website.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by Mick
Why are all you posts riddles? please just tell me how to fix the problem in good English!!

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled

More
13 years 10 months ago #7 by Mick
Come on man...this is support here? I want to fix a problem not read a book...

Make it simple...

1, go to admin cp...

Why does Kunena make everything so hard to do?

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #8 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Logged Out
As we informed you before, your problems have nothing to do with Kunena. Kunena is not responsible for user registration, login or logout: these are Joomla matters that may be assisted by other extensions (like JomSocial or Community Builder) but the fact remains that user registration issues have nothing to do with Kunena!

There may be many reasons why people are not receiving their account activation e-mail: maybe the emails are being sent to the users' junk mail? Maybe your Joomla website is not setup properly to send email? Have you explored these avenues of investigation?

This is not the Joomla help desk. Although we are frequently drawn into discussions about Joomla but we can only offer general advice because we are not "experts" in Joomla. I believe we have tried to show you where to get the information you need. I am genuinely trying to help you. If our help is inadequate for your needs, please visit forum.joomla.org and ask there. Thank you B)
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago #9 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Logged Out
In Plain English:

LOGIN/LOGOUT is not controled by Kunena, they are controlled by JOOMLA any problem with login/logout needs to be taken up with the JOOMLA devs on their forums ( forum.joomla.org ) and not here at K.com

i can not make in any more clear.

regards Cerberus

More
13 years 10 months ago #10 by zamaicabru
Replied by zamaicabru on topic Re: Logged Out
Hi,

For your solution you just need to login in the admin panel.

There will be user manager very previous to the global configuration just click on it.

There you will see the all the user list with the approved as well as unapproved.

To approve the new users request just click on the RED CROSS just below the Enable column and it will turn into GREEN RIGHT.

That it!

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds