Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Share users for two websites

More
14 years 1 week ago #1 by turminator
Hello!

I have got a two websites. One with technical information and other with a kunena instalation at diferent hostings. I do it for reduce hosting activity and don't affect at two.

My question is how can I do to share two users and if a user registered in forum website can after login at documentation website. And inverse.

Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by Cerberus
that can be done by linking both sites to the same database, one localy and one remotely :)

More
14 years 1 week ago #3 by turminator
Cerberus wrote:

that can be done by linking both sites to the same database, one localy and one remotely :)

Cerebrus, hanks for your help. I I thought similar than this but how can I do? Is there any tutorial to do it?

Thanks a lot!

More
14 years 1 week ago #4 by Cerberus
on the REMOTE site just put the hostname to the local site in database information in stead of just putting LOCALHOST.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by Foxtrot
Replied by Foxtrot on topic Two websites one forum
Without hacking and total support, is it possible to have two websites share the same forum?

The purpose is for two teams to have their own website for unique logos and articles, but to have the same forum where they can learn from one another?

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds