Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question What is the right place to ask SEO and forum marketing questions

More
14 years 1 week ago #1 by dcox007
I have wanted to set up a forum for a long time and now with this program I have found it a joy to do and followed the Joomlashack tutorial and it was a breeze. With no established base of forum participants is there a place on this site or others to learn and discuss ideas on promoting for forum members and seeding the forum? If this is the wrong place to post this question please let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #2 by Cerberus
no there is no advertising of your forum here

More
14 years 3 days ago #3 by dcox007
I understand that but was asking if members could direct me to resources to learn how to develop membership to a new forum. I would think this would be of interest to the group. I do not want to solicit here but get direction to how to concepts, since every one here is probably doing this in one way or another other wise they would not have a forum. Is this question off base?

More
14 years 3 days ago #4 by sozzled
G'day, dcox007, and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I haven't replied to your question before - we've been a bit preoccupied lately. What you ask for actually sounds like a very good idea.

Perhaps we should allocate a category for "users helping users with forum management problems" or "best practice forum management" or topics along those lines. Can we get back to you on that? :)

What do other users think?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by jwd.adodis
Hello All
No advertising of your forum here.

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by DTP2
I do think it is very interesting to read what the other users and forumowners do to manage and market their forum. I'm in for it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7 by zamaicabru
Hi,

If this was not the right place then people might have not asked for posting your link of your forum. And For the SEO Marketing question you can ask the question in the general section or you may search for the seo marketing website or forums.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds