Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved How i fix 500 Internal Server Error

More
1 year 6 months ago #1 by gulshannegi
Hello all, i am new here and do not know is this the right place to ask this query or not but i hope i will get a positive response. last night i updated my websites plugin and once i updated it, it works fine for me but after some time i am facing and 500 internal server error on the browser, i do not know why this happen and this causes my website traffic to down as well, i searched this on the youtube and on the internal as well i am not able to find the satisfying results, now i am very frustrated about it, can anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you please give more details ? Which Kunena version are-you using ? Is-it display a more detailled error message ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 6 months ago #3 by elonjigar
This is a ‘catch-all’ error generated by the Web server. The first thing you need to know about an “Internal Server Error” is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with your browser, your computer, or your internet connection. 500 Internal Server Error response code indicates that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request. However, there are often ways to quickly get around the problem:
  • Very commonly, incorrect permissions on a file or folder that contains one of the scripts causes this this error.
  • Reload your browser (press F5) or try with another one. The chances that the page will load when you refresh your browser are low, but still, it’s worth giving it a try.
  • Try to clear your browser cache. If the page that shows 500 error is cached, after the cache is cleared, the browser will request a new version of the page.
  • Come back later. The webmaster may fix the server issue in the meantime.
  • A Coding Error in .htaccess. While not as common, be sure to check that your site’s .htaccess file is properly structured.
  • Contact the website owners. The last remaining option is to get in touch with the person responsible for maintaining the website.

More
1 year 6 months ago #4 by gulshannegi
Hi thank you for the reply, I also searched for this on the internet over the last few days, from the last few days I have a long long discussion with the my hosting provider and i am not very satisfied with the solution they provided so last week i changed my hosting and it works for me, and i found this post() on the internet about 500 internal server error, this post help me a lot.

Thank you my problem is solved now

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds