Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do you measure your website traffic?

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by riberry
Guys,

Hope you are doing great so far. I need your help anyways. I would like to know about an seo tool. I have 2 websites. Now I would like to know about the traffic flow. How many traffic I am getting per month, bounce rate, site loading etc. Which seo tool is most better for this. I found few tools myself zzday.info/ How much helpful is this?

If you know another option please let me know. I am open to try that one too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by thomram
The website you mentioned does not seem to be working - I will assume it's quite shady and not trustworthy. I myself find myself using WebAnalysis more than any other for its large database, but there are plenty more available. If you know how to read this technical data, it can be useful. If you want to measure the traffic of your own website rather than that of competition, Google analytics along with the plethora of plugins available will probably be more accurate, but won't give you all the information that WebAnalysis will.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds