Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question mamp 3.5 and minium php 7.0.4

More
7 years 9 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Unfortunnatley, it does not install the MAMP 3.5 for OS x. — Harm.

Congratulations subsequent releases and getting better good job!
Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic mamp 3.5 and minium php 7.0.4
there are some issue with php. You should update to php 7.0.8

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by 3d134f912f1b37918fc6085d
I was able to get it to install to test it before putting it on my server. There are 2 files that need editing and just change the 7.0.4 to 7.0.0
For some reason MAMP has not been updated in over 6 months and I doubt it will be updated before macOS Sierra drops because I am having bugs with Mamp and macOS Sierra DP1

But make sure if you edit for Mamp, you use the normal install for a LIVE site so you don't use the edited files.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by xillibit
Maybe you can use Bitanmi isntead of MAMP, it's a virtual machine and it works on mac os : bitnami.com/stack/joomla

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by MarioMari
bitnami.com

Thank you for this solution. Now I practice, but I have a feeling that this is not as convenient as MAMP. Probably has other advantages, so I exercise.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Time to create page: 0.480 seconds