Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Tapatalk hiding username

More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by DarkFulgoreII
Hi everyone

I'm very satisfied with Kunena, It's great!
I'm building a comunity to deal with people that is suffering from social and academic issues and I need users being able to hide their usernames. Kunena can hide the usernames.

The problem is tapatalk plugin. Using tapatalk users can see the usernames . Does anyone knows a way to hide the usernames?

Your help will be appreciated-..

Thank you guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Tapatalk hiding username

DarkFulgoreII wrote: The problem is tapatalk plugin. Using tapatalk users can see the usernames . Does anyone knows a way to hide the usernames?

Have you talked to the developers of Tapatalk and what was their advice?

The Kunena developers are not associated with the developers of Tapatalk.

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by CheesyFactory
Why my reply post get deleted? I am having same problem, i found problem from tapatalk cache.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Tapatalk hiding username
we don't give support for tapatalk.

More
8 years 2 months ago #5 by Baileykos
Replied by Baileykos on topic Tapatalk hiding username
I test the function locally with no problem , you can see yourself online even you hide yourself , but others can't see you online .

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds