Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Login Location

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by jthornton
Login Location was created by jthornton
We are upgrading to Kunena 4.0.6 and have a test site up here .

Where can I change the items in the right column and move them to the bottom and delete the right column? I would also like to reduce the side padding to a pixel or two.

Report Configuration.
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.6 | creationdate: 2015-09-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.6 | 2015-09-28 [ Pielungo ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.11

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Login Location
I am not sure that I understand your question. Is the area I have hightlighted in the image below the "right column" that you want to change, move to the bottom and delete from the right?

Attachments:

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3 by jthornton
Replied by jthornton on topic Login Location
Yes, that is exactly correct, I would like the content column (left) to be 100% of page width.

JT
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by jthornton.

More
8 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Login Location
Then you must go to
backend - modules

Select login form - Menu Assignment - change the dropdown to "Only on the pages selected"

Then unselect: Kunena- Forum, and on main menu -forum

Do the same for the Community - Whos Online module

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Login Location
No problems. It is simply a matter of assigning a different module position for the Login and Users Online modules. At the moment, you have assigned these to position position-7 (in the standard Joomla protostar) template.

Unfortunately there is only one postition at the bottom of the protostar template that you can use and that is the footer position. Obviously, different templates for Joomla have other module positions that may be more appropriate (you can search the internet for places where you can obtain other templates for J! 3.x).

This is not really a question about Kunena. It's more a general question about Joomla ... but I am happy to have given you a couple of ideas.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 6 months ago #6 by jthornton
Thanks so much.

JT

More
8 years 6 months ago #7 by jthornton
Sozzled, I was typing a reply when you did. Thanks for clearing up what it was. I didn't know if it was Joomla or Kunena. In any case I'm glad we finally upgraded from the very old version we were using as this version is easier to work with.

JT

Time to create page: 0.737 seconds