Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Idea Refreshing language files from Transifex

More
8 years 10 months ago #1 by Cyrusxxxx
Hello, I have one question concerning translating Kunena on transifex. In what time periods do you refresh language package for download and installation on official Kunena site. Because if I have to wait to long I will have to download and replace translated files myself from transifex, but would like to avoid that if possible.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
When a new Kunena version is released, is also at the same time the new language pack available. In between, the download will not updated unless there is a bug in the packet.
It's the best when your language is always up to date on Transifex.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyrusxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds