Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question What extension is this cool grid?

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by tesla2015
Hi,
please help me to find an extension that does a grid [FRUITS, VEGETABLES, GREENS] such as what is in the link below, it would also be a plus if we can click on the items.

www.farmfreshtoyou.com/what_we_grow#tab-1

Thanks, your help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Kunena is an extension for the Joomla Content Management System. This means that it will not work in a "standalone" mode (like phpBB or SMF forums) and it will not work in other content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal or Magento .

What you described as a "cool grid" is a Magento skin (or template). I don't know who designed it and I don't know where you can obtain it but it probably doesn't matter because Kunena will not work with it because Joomla will not work with it.

I hope that this answers your question.

This message contains confidential information

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by tesla2015
Hi,
thank you for your answer. I know that the website is not designed with Joomla, I want to find an extension that does that grid.

Thankyou,

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Sorry, I really don't know the answer to that question.

If you look at the HTML source code, you will see that it refers to a "Brandywine" skin for Magento. Perhaps, if you asked the Magento people, they may know who built the Brandywine skin/template and if there is a version for Joomla?

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds