Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Cannot registrate new users on Kunena Forum

More
9 years 1 day ago #1 by fiek
Hi,

It's about this website
www.moslimama.nl/moslimama

I have a Kunena Forum, but it's not possible to create a account for new users. After filling all the forms and clicking on the "Register" button, i get an empty page.

Who can help me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 day ago #2 by 810
look at the register extension that you use. you have a wrong redirect page

More
9 years 1 day ago #3 by fiek
Where can i find that?

More
9 years 1 day ago #4 by skybax
look in joomla users and see if the user itself is created to narrow down the problem

More
9 years 1 day ago #5 by fiek
Unfortunately not.. no users created

More
9 years 1 day ago #6 by fiek
after setting error reporter from none to default, i get this error after register

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unknown column 'header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`,`published` FROM `ou945_redirect_links` WHERE `old_url` = ' moslimama.nl/moslimama/index.php/register ' LIMIT 0, 1' in /home/moslimama.nl/www/moslimama/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:610 Stack trace: #0 /home/moslimama.nl/www/moslimama/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1239): JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() #1 /home/moslimama.nl/www/moslimama/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php(86): JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() #2 [internal function]: PlgSystemRedirect::handleError(Object(Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/moslimama.nl/www/moslimama/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 610

More
9 years 1 day ago #7 by 810
ah this is a known joomla error;
Do this on your database
Code:
ALTER TABLE `yourprefix_redirect_links` ADD header smallint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 301 AFTER `new_url`; ALTER TABLE `yourprefix_redirect_links` MODIFY new_url varchar(255);

change the yourprefix with you own prefix
The following user(s) said Thank You: fiek

More
9 years 1 day ago #8 by fiek
THanks you for your reply,

i hope this is the solution, but could you please help me with how i can do that?

More
9 years 1 day ago #9 by 810
login in your database:
www.moslimama.nl/phpmyadmin/

1) then select database.
2) click on sql
3) paste
Code:
ALTER TABLE `yourprefix_redirect_links` ADD header smallint(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT 301 AFTER `new_url`; ALTER TABLE `yourprefix_redirect_links` MODIFY new_url varchar(255);
4) change yourprefix with your prefix like tg3pb you see the prefix on the left list
5) click on go

then check if its working.

If you get a error, just ignore it. and look if it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: fiek

More
9 years 1 day ago #10 by fiek
When i go to database i see this:

Warning: Database is not up to date!

8 Database Problems Found

Database schema version (3.1.5) does not match CMS version (3.4.0-2015-02-26).
Database update version (3.1.5) does not match CMS version (3.4.1).
Table 'ou945_updates' should not have column 'categoryid'. (From file 3.0.0.sql.)
Table 'ou945_content_types' does not have column 'content_history_options'. (From file 3.2.0.sql.)
Table 'ou945_modules' does not have column 'asset_id'. (From file 3.2.0.sql.)
Table 'ou945_update_sites' does not have column 'extra_query'. (From file 3.2.2-2013-12-22.sql.)
Table 'ou945_updates' does not have column 'extra_query'. (From file 3.2.2-2013-12-22.sql.)
Table 'ou945_updates' does not have column 'version' with type 'varchar(32)'. (From file 3.2.2-2014-01-18.sql.)

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds