Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Merge posts from two users

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by xreliable
I would like to create a script to merge two users into one. I am working on an older forum that has a lot of users and posts. A number of users have accounts that they used for months or years then later created a new account and used that again for months or years. They then later want to have their old posts from their first account, associated with their new account.

It seems fairly simple to accomplish this by searching the old UID and replacing it with the new UID in the appropriate tables. Is this a correct assumption or is there anything that I am not considering?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Merge posts from two users
The tables that you will need to change are _kunena_messages and _kunena_messages_text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds