Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Migrate from Joomla! 1.5 to Joomla! 3

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by mightec
I have recently migrated a website from Joomla! 1.5 to Joomla! 3 and I am having problems.
Before I migrated I asked the original web developer to upgrade the Kunena installation on the Joomla! 1.5 but he was reluctant to do so.
The migration was done using Migrate Me, I had some help from the developer and he reconfigured the database so that the two database would be in sync. I understand that the structure of Kunena for Joomla! 1.5 is slightly different to Kunena for Joomla! 3.
I uploaded the migrated Kunena database into Joomla! 3 and all seemed to work OK.
However, I am now finding that the system works if I am logged in as the Super User/Administrator but not as a registered user.
I have all of the categories set-up but I feel that the database is not quite right, is there a way that can easily remove the Kunena installation whilst retaining all of the categories, so that I can install a clean version of Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #2 by 810
best way is, export the *_ kunena_categories. then delete all kunena tables, then install kunena. remove the categories table, import the categories table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds