Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Skip User Profile after Email Verification and Login

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by vjcoop
Hi: So I am setting up Kurena for a client, great system, thank you, but they want to skip the user profile page after login from the pages linked during email verification, and go to the forum instead. I have looked at the Joomla links about this, but their suggestions are not working. Anyone know how to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by vjcoop
Yeah, I understand - I am actually after the Joomla user registration process and profile page. Thing is NOTHING that the users on the Joomla forum or the Joomla documentation has advised seems to work. When coming in off the verification email, the user login module redirect does not work right, neither does the user menu redirect.

So, I'm looking through Joomla core-code on a deadline to try and fix this and considering options that mean updates might overwrite my change because of the time constraints. Huzzah! :-/

But you're right, its not Kunena's issue.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds