Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to delete outdated plugins?

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by sanneh
JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

These plugins showed up in Kunena Configuration Report I did earlier:

I am using kunena 3.05 and Jomsocial 3.1 so these plugins are useless for me. However I cannot trace them with the joomla admin backend. I cant find these plugins anywhere to delete them.

How would I go about deleting them manually and removing any trace they may have left behind?
they are probably the reason why some other features aren't working
thnx for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Go to "Extensions > Extension Manager > (Tab) Manage" and to write in the search box "kunena".

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by sanneh
Thank you for the reply. I have actually found one plugin there I haven't noticed before.

Kunena Groups 2.05 I have removed that plugin. but can't seem to find the other two...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 4M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_metro_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : JSN Metro | author: Joomlashine Team | version: 2.0.0 | creationdate: 09/24/2013

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.0.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by sanneh
It seems that in the past I have attempted to install a incompatible version of "my kunena" plugin, before I even knew it was intergrated in JS3 and K3...

this is prolly where the files came from...but how do I delete them...Im thinking about a manual way...maybe database, something like that?

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by rich
If you want manually to remove the plugins:

Search in the folder plugins and delete it if these exist.
In the database you find it in the table *_extensions

Important! Create a complete backup of your webpage previously!

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
Like I said in the another topic, you can also use Joomla extension manager to uninstall extensions. Just go to the manage tab and filter list to find the extensions you want to remove.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds