Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved How to manage usergroups?

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by RCP
Hello.

I want to know how to add users in groups and where I can assign permissions to the groups.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by 810

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by RCP
Replied by RCP on topic How to manage usergroups?
Thank you.

If you want you can close the topic.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #4 by Azriel
Replied by Azriel on topic How to manage usergroups?
Hello, this isn't really the same issue, but it's related, so i thought i'd post here.

Is it possible to integrate the two user groups. AKA, to have the joomla user groups automatically integrate with kunena (special) ranks, so that their user group appears on their kunena profile?
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Azriel.

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic How to manage usergroups?
Azriel: to my knowledge, there has not been a solution published for Kunena. See >>> here <<< for further information that may help.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds