Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved part of content module hidden

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #1 by keiichim
part of the content module is hidden behind ads module or the text doesnt correctly set itself causing parts of words to be missing and incomplete.this is happening in chrome browser and works fine in safari and IE.havent tried in any other browser yet.i played around in settings and cant figure it out..this is on my joomla site with current updates.

see issue here
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by keiichim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,

I just visited your website and did not see the error as you described. I have tested on the some browsers(IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and it works fine.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: keiichim

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by keiichim
it also seems fine on my galaxy tab 3 and galaxy s 3..so maybe its just the laptop i do everything on.im also starting up my desktop used to upload files to other sites of mine and to use firefox, chrome and IE there as well..i might try uninstalling chrome on my laptop as no one else is seeing what im seeing.i have a picture of another page i can upload...this is strange.the home page works fine.its the forum im getting this issue at.ill upload the photo

this is whats going on

Attachments:

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by keiichim
i just checked on my desktop using chrome and have same issue...IE and firefox work fine though.strange i have problems with chrome on both computers.well i have several more computers and tablets here i can use to check things out.at least im narrowing down the fact its more on my end as others have tested with chrome as well and had no issue

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by nutter308
Tested using chrome on my side everything seems to be working fine.

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Hi,

I tested on some computers and it's working fine. I tested on windows and Mac OS.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #7 by keiichim
thank you both.well tha6t confirms its an issue on my computers..ill check into changing google chrome and see what happens..at least im able to narrow down the issue to my own computers which is good :) again thank you

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds