Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Migrate K 1.6.3 on J1.5 to K 3.0.5 on J! 3.2

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by survial555
Hello,
I have a very old installation of kunena forum version 1.6.3 that is installed on Joomla 1.5.26.
I´m just creating a new site with Joomla 3.2 and it would be great if there is a chance to migrate the kunena installation.
Does anyone know a good howto to do that?

Many thanks!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by survial555.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

survial555 wrote: Does anyone know a good howto to do that?

I know a very good "howto" to do that because I do this for a living. If you want to pay me to do this job properly for you, I can do that. Please contact me by email (my address is on the team page ) if you are interested in my service.

If you do not want to pay a professional to do this job for you (it usually takes about 5-8 hours for a professional to do this) and you're happy enough to do this yourself (but it could take you between one day and one week to get it done right), there are many topics on this forum that will answer your question. Please browse the topics in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla category for any topic that relates in a similar way to your question and I am sure you will get the answers that you're looking for.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds