Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Migration scripts - Joomla 1.5.26 to Joomla 3.2, Kunena 1.6 to Kunena 3.x

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by bobmeetin
I have a live website which was upgraded to Joomla 3.2 and latest Kunena. It's not viable to attempt to retrace steps and go through revs of joomla as well as kunena to fix this site.

I attempted to write some upgrade scripts but ended up with a Topics/Messages mismatch.

The questions, has anyone written upgrade scripts to convert the tables correctly? I'm sure there are lots of people on the forum who could take advantage of this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds