Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Privileges for topics, not for categories

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by articool
Me and my workmate wants to add priviliges to topics, but we can't because the kunena only handles category priviliges. We want that the user who create the topic, automaticaly become the moderator for that specific topic only. How can we do that? This is an internal corporate forum for 250 employees.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
I could be wrong ... but ...

... I've never seen any internet-based discussion forum that works like that.

Kunena doesn't work like that. Sorry.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by nutter308
the most privilege options iv'e ever seen on forum software at a topic level is to allow the creator to lock/delete their own topic. You would probably have to heavily modify your installation of kunena to achieve your requested feature. :)

Time to create page: 1.041 seconds