Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Can't Log Into Front End

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by vscire
I using the latest version of J 3.3.0 and PHP 5.3.28 My forum has very little activity and I have not logged in for a while. Today, when I entered my UN & Password I received an error that prevented me from logging in from the front end. I updated Kunena to 3.0.5 but I'm still getting this message:

Error
The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

JAuthentication: :authenticate: Failed to load plugin: plgauthenticationcookie

Failed to authenticate: Access Denied

The template for this display is not available. Please contact a Site administrator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : lt_business | author: ltheme.com | version: 2.5 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by vscire. Reason: Adding Config Report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by 810

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #3 by vscire
Replied by vscire on topic Can't Log Into Front End
Thanks for the link. I read through the thread and I have not resolved my issue. I can log into the backend of the Joomla administrator, but I can't log into the front end of Kunena. I can log in to the front end of Kunena using other test accounts but not my primary account. The thread seems to suggest that changes need to be made to Authentication Plugins. I reviewed those and I think I made the appropriate changes. I have added a PDF with screen grabs of the plug in settings. Thanks again for your help.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by vscire. Reason: Changed attachment

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can't Log Into Front End
Go to backend - kunena- users - see on your account, if its maybe disabled, or banned

More
9 years 10 months ago #5 by vscire
Replied by vscire on topic Can't Log Into Front End
Thanks for your reply. I looked at the User Manager and my account is Enabled and is marked as a Moderator

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Can't Log Into Front End
I think its a template issue.

Please change joomla template to Prostar and try again

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds