Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to render web pages in a post?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by findelat
Hello,

Sometimes we link a different website in our posts. Sometimes are news, some others are offers. When we paste the url on a post we can edit the text like this La pesca de arrastre intensiva desertiza los fondos marinos

So far it is OK.

But I mean, wouldn't it be nice to be able to render the referred website on the post?
Any suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled

findelat wrote: But I mean, wouldn't it be nice to be able to render the referred website on the post?

Sorry. In my opinion this would not be nice. I would not like my websites "rendered" in message on someone else's website without my consent.

This is not something that would be "nice", in my opinion. This is something that most people would find objectionable or possibly even illegal.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #3 by findelat
Well, I mean something like twitter does

But if this is illegal...

I thought it was something to improve :(
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by findelat.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds