Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question User profile completeness

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by parslej
I'm looking way to do perform user's profile completeness check after Kunena logon *)
Appreciate if you can advise what PHP function is triggered then, how I can read logged user ID ?

I'm planning to run some SQL queries checking if user fill in important fields in own Profile and if not display info asking him to do so (but just 1 time after logon)

Appreciate any advices / tips

*) I'm familiar with PHP / SQL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic User profile completeness
Check \libraries\kunena\user\user.php

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by gilben
Replied by gilben on topic User profile completeness
Hello

I am looking for similar solution.
If you have any further information or find a lead for a solution, I will appreciate if you please share.

Thanks a zillion

G

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds