Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question BBcode editor-Bold, Italic, code, table properties not working

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by aslamshah
please check my Confg report and help to solve the following issue related to kunena BBcode.

"BBcode editor-Bold, Italic, code, table properties not working."

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Company | author: JoomlaTemplates.me | version: 3.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Why did you create a second topic on this same subject?

I have locked your second topic until you explain why you are creating more than one topic on our forum concerning the same problem.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by aslamshah

sozzled wrote: Why did you create a second topic on this same subject?

I have locked your second topic until you explain why you are creating more than one topic on our forum concerning the same problem.

I posted the first message on category where I could not get reply for several hours..I think that category was irrelevant, so posted it again in a relevant category. apologies for this :(
More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
For your benefit I will lock this topic and unlock your other topic. In future, if you think you have posted something in the wrong category, please ask the forum moderators to move the topic to another category. If you create duplicate topics on the same subject you may find that people will not respond to any of them.

Creating duplicate topics is sometimes referred to as "flooding". Please do not flood.