Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Cannot access forum after registered on front-end; all menu items are redirected 302 to homepage

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by actiaweb
Hi all,

Since several weeks, i can't access to my forum after registered on front-end, all menu items are redirected 302 to homepage.
The menu change with many items after login in the forum but always redirect to homepage of website.
Any idea ?

Thanks

sandro
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by huyenham
You try to reconfigure the admin section it anyway? and you can let me see if your site is not? Please note that links to navigate to the file or configure the program host :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: actiaweb
More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by actiaweb
Thanks for reply

the link to the forum
www.espagne-visite.com/forum/messagesrecents.html
user/pwd : dedel/sandro

Configuration :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : fiery_sunset | author: ThemeKat | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

tell me if you need something else

thanks again

sandro
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4 by actiaweb
More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by actiaweb
Hi,

For those who have this problem :
i find the solution the cache memory was activate more than 60 minutes ...
I let it 59 minutes (less than the session time --> 60 minutes).
And that work but another problem, only moderators can read recent topics and write new topic !

Any idea ?

Thanks
More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by sozzled

actiaweb wrote: ... another problem, only moderators can read recent topics and write new topic

Please create a new topic for this other problem. It is my guess that you have changed the access permissions in your Kunena forum categories.
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds