Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Links not working in Chrome browser

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by redlo
I have the latest version of kunena 3 and since I put this version, NOT working some forums link. Oddly enough, if some work and some do not.
I have also noticed that some work, but only if you click at the end of that link. For example, a title composed of several words, only if I give the last word, the link works, if it does not work.

Really weird.

Look in Chrome this link > www.solojoomla.com/foro-joomla/temas-abiertos-respondidos

And not something that happens exactly. If you go back to the previous url and return to it, will be able to realize that one of the links, either, that does not work, refreshing the url, and it works. And others that if they worked, no longer work. It is random.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

redlo wrote: I have the latest version of kunena 3 ...

I am not sure what you mean. It would help if you watched the video vimeo.com/69818669 .
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by redlo
You want I past here my configuration?

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled

redlo wrote: You want I past here my configuration?

Do you want our help? :dry:

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #5 by redlo

Kunena menu details:.......

Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by redlo.

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
I think there may be a caching problem. Do you have Joomla caching enabled or disabled?

You should completely uninstall the plugins JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3. Those plugins do not work with K 3.0.5

More
10 years 1 month ago #7 by redlo
Yes, cache is activate and ok, I go to uninstall this plugins.

Thank you very much.

More
10 years 1 month ago #8 by redlo
Uninstall plugins and the problem continue. :blink:

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #9 by sozzled

redlo wrote: Look in Chrome this link > www.solojoomla.com/foro-joomla/temas-abiertos-respondidos

I looked (with Google Chrome) but I did not see anything wrong. Is there something special on that page that you want me to look at?

redlo wrote: If you go back to the previous url and return to it, will be able to realize that one of the links, either, that does not work, refreshing the url, and it works.

If you "go back" to a previous page cached in your browser, you will get the cached version of that page. If something changes on your site as a result of visiting a page, you may need to refresh the page if you "go back" (or you need to turn off browser caching) in order to get the updated version of that page.

Time to create page: 0.574 seconds