Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved How to disable reCaptcha from the registration page

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by cyberpunk1207
Hi,
I am developing a pure SSL site, which I wish to add Kunena to.
The problem is I have found a Captcha that works with Kunena 3.04 under SSL.
But I keep getting a warning that ReCaptcha is not working installed, On the top of the registration page. Even though the Captcha is loading and working at the bottom.

So how do I disable the reCaptcha warning. As I have found reCaptcha does not work on Joomla SSl sites. This is a bug with Google that stops it from working.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by cyberpunk1207
Please mark as solved, Fixed the issue with a re-install of Kunena 3.04 and the problem has gone away.
Thanks

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Please note that issues relating to user registration , including the use or CAPTCHA with account registration, are not under the direct control of Kunena software but are controlled by Joomla. It is not unsurpring, however, that re-installing software (including Kunena software) may resolve all manner of site problems ... even extending to unrelated issues like account registration.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds