Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved 1062 Error when view Kunena posts a second time?

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by crashtackle
Hi, I migrated kunena from a j1.5 site to J3.2 - it actually went pretty simply indeed... however when I view a post I can see it perfectly for the first time only... after that I get a 1062 error on the page?

Any one had this before?
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, crashtackle, and welcome to Kunena.

This error indicates a problem with the database. The problem may be that the table _kunena_user_read is does not exist, is corrupted or is not being updated properly when a logged-in member of your community views a topic.

You have an issue with your Kunena database tables that happened when you copied data from your old J! 1.5 site to your new J! 3.2 site.

It might help if you watched the video vimeo.com/69818669 .
More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by crashtackle
Thanks... but my Kunena doesn't seem to have the 'Forum Tools' as shown on the video.
More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by crashtackle
found it!!!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gk_gamenews | author: GavickPro | version: 3.8 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.2 | creationdate: 2013-08-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.2 | 2013-08-18 [ Nocturne ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.9.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
Before doing anything else, we suggest that you upgrade to K 3.0.4 and that you also read the article Kunena Menu issues in the Wiki.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crashtackle
More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by crashtackle
Nice one... that seems to have sorted that out!!! I have noticed that all my users where 'banned' during the migration... not sure why that happened!!!
More
10 years 1 month ago #7 by crashtackle
OK, a few more issues now... I now have only a few users with Kunena Profiles all the banned ones seemed to have disappeared... Should I start a new thread for this issue?
More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #8 by sozzled

crashtackle wrote: Should I start a new thread for this issue?

Yes.

You should also search this forum about "banned" users. It often happens that, after migrating from J! 1.5 to a later version of Joomla, that some (or all) of the users are "banned"; this question has been asked and answered before on this forum. You should search this forum for the answer before you start a new topic.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds