Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Error lines on home page

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by Canon Man
I am getting the following errors on the kunena home page how can I remove them

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/peniborg/public_html/plugins/system/tooltips/helper.php on line 42

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/peniborg/public_html/plugins/system/plg_sboost/plg_sboost.php on line 110

Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/peniborg/public_html/plugins/system/plg_sboost/plg_sboost/libs/sbgzip.php on line 119

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/peniborg/public_html/plugins/system/tooltips/helper.php on line 120

site address www.penistonecameraclub.org.uk

Config report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 296M | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : engage | author: joomladesigns.co.uk | version: 2.5.11 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Login 1.7.2

The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Error lines on home page
These errors are not generated by Kunena.

We note that you are using a very old, outdated Kunena Blue Eagle template designed for K 1.7.2. We suggest that you use the Blue Eagle template designed for K 3.0.4 instead.

We note that you have installed an old, outdated version of the Kunena Login module. We suggest that you either uninstall this module or update to the latest version (see the download page).

You have enabled all the Kunena forum integration plugins. I suggest that you change the settings of those plugins as shown in red below (because you do not have the required additional software installed on your website):

Kunena - AlphaUserPoints Disabled
Kunena - Community Builder Disabled
Kunena - Gravatar Disabled
Kunena - JomSocial Disabled
Kunena - Joomla Enabled: access=1 login=1
Kunena - Kunena Enabled: avatar=1 profile=1
Kunena - UddeIM Disabled

We recommend that you update to J! 2.5.17.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Canon Man
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #3 by coder4life
Replied by coder4life on topic Error lines on home page
NOTE: Sozzled and I cross posted some similar information. There are some help information in both posts so I will keep this intact.

Hello Canon Man,

Those warnings/errors are not coming from Kunena but a plugin installed by Joomla or by another component.

This may be do to a variety of reasons, one being using deprecated plugins. One thing I noticed is you are using an older version of the Kunena Blue Eagle template, please use the latest instead by changing it in the Kunena template manager.

The warnings/Errors should not be appearing regardless, you may have something set to report errors. The first place to look is to make sure "Error Reporting" ( docs.joomla.org/Help32:Site_Global_Configuration#Server ) is set to off. Next is to make sure "Debug Mode" ( docs.joomla.org/Help32:Site_Global_Configuration#System ) is also turned off. If this does not change anything, you may have something set in a PHP Configuration file or different location. Please consult with your hosting provider how to turn off these kind of errors.

Hope this helps get you started.

Best Regards,
coder4life
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by coder4life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Canon Man
More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by Canon Man
Replied by Canon Man on topic Error lines on home page
Thank you for your help I have undertaken the procedure you advised and also did a bit of housekeeping and the forum is working without errors.

I may be back for further advice but at the all moment seems OK :)
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds