Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Out of memory issues

• C0n
  • C0n's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Only the strongest will survive
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #1 by C0n
Out of memory issues was created by C0n
So i tried posting on my forum today and i get a kunena no permission error.

Then i check the trash can my post is in the trash.

And to top it of when i went to my kunena categories in my admin backend i get this error.

Out of memory (Needed 603979748 bytes) SQL=SELECT a.id AS value, a.title AS text, COUNT(DISTINCT b.id) AS level FROM `xlkqf_usergroups` AS a LEFT JOIN `xlkqf_usergroups` AS b ON a.lft > b.lft AND a.rgt < b.rgt GROUP BY a.id, a.title, a.lft, a.rgt ORDER BY a.lft ASC
Out of memory (Needed 603979748 bytes) SQL=SELECT a.id AS value, a.title AS text, COUNT(DISTINCT b.id) AS level FROM `xlkqf_usergroups` AS a LEFT JOIN `xlkqf_usergroups` AS b ON a.lft > b.lft AND a.rgt < b.rgt GROUP BY a.id, a.title, a.lft, a.rgt ORDER BY a.lft ASC

Someone help me fix this -.-!!!

Isit a php issue a mysql issue ?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by C0n.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Out of memory issues
It may help to watch the video vimeo.com/69818669 . It would also help if you could copy the exact text of the "no permission" error that you are getting. Thanks.
More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Out of memory issues
*** Topic closed by moderator - assumed that the issues were satisfactorily resolved. ***
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds