Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Pagination problems

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by audisport
After upgrade to 3.0.4 from 3.0.3 if a post has more than 1 page, if you click on page 2 for example it comes automatically to index of forum...

Do you have an idea from where this come from?

Thanks a lot for your prompt advise.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by audisport
Replied by audisport on topic Pagination problems
Here is my configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 300M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : audi | author: Tailored Solution | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Audi Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.2 | creationdate: 2013-08-18

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.4 | 2013-12-22 [ Ukko ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.0.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Pagination problems
Thank you for your question and thank you for posting your configuration report.

These are my suggestions:

(1) Unistall the Jomsocial-related plugins JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 , JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.4 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.4 because those things do not work with K 3.0. You can obtain updates for those things at the Jomsocial website.

(2) You are using a customised version of the Kunena Blue Eagle template (that you designed for K 3.0.2). Do these same problems occur if you use the standard, unmodified version of the K 3.0.4 Blue Eagle template?

(3) You have a customised menu . Perhaps, if you tried using the standard Kunena menu, you would not have this problem? See Kunena Menu issues to learn more about how to use the standard Kunena menu.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by audisport
Will try to add a look but I'm quite lost as everything was working perfectly prior upgrade from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4...No one has experienced this kind of problem?

Thanks guys
More
10 years 3 months ago #5 by audisport
So our IT guys found the solution. It was a problem of permissions on apache server during the upgrade. So we have temporary switch the permissions to chmod 777 upgrade again and put the chmod back to normal.

Now everything works well.

Issue closed.
More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by balgev
Replied by balgev on topic Pagination problems
The same issue is here, after the upgrade, my forum's pagination crashed.

Please help!

Gev Balyan
CEO at Bang2Joom
More
9 years 10 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Pagination problems

balgev wrote: The same issue is here, after the upgrade, my forum's pagination crashed.

Please help!

See

audisport wrote: So our IT guys found the solution. It was a problem of permissions on apache server during the upgrade. So we have temporary switch the permissions to chmod 777 upgrade again and put the chmod back to normal.

Now everything works well.

Issue closed.

This topic is closed.
Time to create page: 0.589 seconds