Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question XAMPP warning message: "Warning: range() [function.range]: step exceeds the specified range in C:\xampp\htdocs\2.5.14\libraries\kunena\pagination\pagination.php on line 758"

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by Buldog
In some categories from Kunena 3.0.4 i get a error.

Warning: range() [function.range]: step exceeds the specified range in C:\xampp\htdocs\2.5.14\libraries\kunena\pagination\pagination.php on line 758

When i go to a higher page then the error is gone.
And go back to a other page, the error is there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
I have not seen this warning message before. You may be getting the warning message because you have set your PHP settings to show warning messages as well as real errors. Please read Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) . YOu will probably not see this message on your production website.

This looks like a configuration problem with XAMPP to me.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Buldog
Thanks for the answer, next week we go online.
I let now or it is work.
I hope my englisch writing is good, i'm from the nederlands, my englisch writing is not so good.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds