Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Problem with Joomla menu

More
10 years 3 months ago #1 by markstf
Hello everybody,

first off, happy holydays to you all! Coming to the question, I’m just in the process of migrating from Joomla 1.x to Joomla 2.5 and, of course, the forum from Joomlaboard 1.1.4 to Kunena 2.5.16, to begin with. I only have a Joomla menu issue when invoking the “Index” Kunena menu item and when selecting a specific topic. In such cases, the Joomla horizontal top menu items are rendered as vertical bulleted ones. In short, it seems that the “Index” and specific topic Kunena pages corrupt the top menu of the site. Please notice that I’m using the Yoo Theme Shadows_III template based on the Warp framework and that I tried pretty much everything in the book. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m completely stuck!

Cheers,
Marco
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi markstf,

Please post the screenshot of your bug here. If your site lived, you should post the site url.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
More
10 years 3 months ago #3 by markstf
Replied by markstf on topic Problem with Joomla menu
Hi there,

WOW! Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I'm experiencing the problem on my test web site (still a proptotype with just a few components) so I'm posting a couple of screenshots. The first one with the properly formatted top menu and the second with the bulleted items.

Cheers,
Marco

Attachments:
More
10 years 3 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

Thank you about screenshots. I think your Joomla site can't load the CSS for main menu. If your site lived please post the url site here. We will have the correct solution for you.

Best regards,

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #5 by markstf
Hi there,

I'll put online the test site (still on my laptop) at around 6 pm Italian time and post its URL right after that.

Again, thank you so much. I do appreciate your support!

Cheers,
Marco
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by markstf.
More
10 years 3 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem with Joomla menu
G'day, Marco, and welcome to Kunena.

I think you have confused Kunena with Joomla. Your problem is a Joomla problem. Your problem is not a Kunena problem.

There is no Kunena version 2.5.16. There is a J! 2.5.16 but there is not a K 2.5.16.

You have a problem with your Joomla template menu. If you have a problem with your Joomla template menu then you should contact the author of the Joomla template to ask what you need to do to fix it.
More
10 years 3 months ago #7 by markstf
Hi there,

I reckon it's a template problem! The weird thing is ... I've moved the test site on my provider's web space and, believe it or not, the problem is not there any more!! There's only a formatting glitch as showed in the picture but I guess I can work it out! Thank you all and, again, Happy Holidays!

Cheers,
Marco

Attachments:
More
10 years 3 months ago #8 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Problem with Joomla menu

There's only a formatting glitch as showed in the picture but I guess I can work it out!

There's not a formatting glitch, your forum has too little space. I guess maybe 650px or something like that. Please disable the lateral modules on your forum and the pagination is displayed correctly.
More
10 years 3 months ago #9 by markstf
Hello Rich,

yep! You're right. I just wanted to stick with the layout of the old website. Thank you!

Cheers,
Marco
More
10 years 3 months ago #10 by 9themestore
@markstf,

I can't see link of your site.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds