Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question When recording my urls in Google do not worry. Except when entering the menu that leads to the home page of Kunena problem and error.

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by bking1300
Hello,

Joomla 2.5.16 and Kunena 3

When recording my urls in Google do not worry. Except when entering the menu that leads to the home page of Kunena problem and error.

I tested with Google URL Shortener shortens and there create good leads or should but Google can not see the content and declares a break. This happens only for Kunena menus. I Kunena 2 already installed on another site and I do not have this concern. (Accurately fournient shortcuts work yet)

I compared the two and I do not see anything special!

I tested the SEO settings to no avail either ...

Do you have any idea? Because I seek in vain?

I lost so much time with it so a little help would be precious to me. THANK YOU!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by Matias

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by bking1300
Google does not see the content of the menu links Kunena?

But against the URLs work well !

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by Matias
Ok, so there might be something wrong with your menu. Can you give link to the same page from both google and direct one?

More
10 years 5 months ago #5 by bking1300
Yes, but is it possible in private?

Oui mais est ce possible en privé ?

More
10 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled

bking1300 wrote: Yes, but is it possible in private?

You can use the
This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds