Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Is there a version of "Kunena Latest" available that does not require Kunena 3.X

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by civano
I have a Kunena 1.7 system and would like to use an extension module like the Kunena latest module that now requires Kunena rev. 3+

Is there an archive of older revisions of this module somewhere? The extensions chart on the Kunena website indicates that the extension is (or was?) compatible with K 1.7.

I would appreciate any suggestions - I'm new to Kunena, this is a site I recently became responsible for.

Thanks,

Charles Young (civano)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by Mortti
Kunena.org developers not support anymore like version Kunena 1.7.
I recommend you to update your site(Joomla! version) and Kunena version. For safety reasons, you will need to upgrade to Joomla! as well as to organize the Kunena version soon.

You can see in here what Kunena give and which version are supported etc.
www.kunena.org/docs/Technical_Requirements

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds