Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved module overrides and suffixes

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by buxshots
Hi there,

I am new to kunena and have a question where I couldnt find an answer.

Does kunena provide the opportunity to use an override and suffixes for modules? For example I want to display the "latest topics" module on two different spots on frontpage in two different ways.

Thanks in advance!

regards,
Ivan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
You can create multiple instances of any Joomla module - with or without different settings - and assign those different instances to different pages on your website. To add a new instance you use the Joomla Module Manager "Add" function.\

When you write that you want to use the Kunena Latest module in different ways, can you explain how differently you these ways are different? I suspect that "module overrides and suffixes" is probably not what you want to do but I am unclear about how "differently" you want to display two differing instances of the Kunena Latest module.

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by buxshots
Hi,

thanks for your response.

Well, I see, as a newbie I have mistaken "kunena statistics" with "kunena latest". Everything that I want to change regarding displaying topics can be done easily in the module backend. Sorry for this confusion.

regards,
buxi

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds