Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved My forum pages load the default Joomla site template instead

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by Morlokus
Hi everyone!

I have a problem with template on my forum, so:
I've different template of Joomla (joomla template not Kunena) for my Kunena forum (it is checked on all positions of kunena menu) and works ok!
But when I click on some topic from forum my all site change template to default Joomla template of my side! :(

Can You help me!

I've Joomla! 2.5.14 and Kunena forum 3.0.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi Morlokus,

I think you re-check configuration of the joomla! template. If you site online you can post link here.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by Shimei
In template manager I'd check the menu assignments...

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by Morlokus
Hi,

I was check template menu, all forum menu is assignment to template and is ok.

bombardierzy.bielava.pl - it is side in polish language, but just klick on FORUM in top manu, and check all menu of FOTUM DUSKUSYJNE on the right. Templete is good!

But if You klick on topic for example "Wyprawy, spotkania, biesiady" tamplete will change to default template of joomla :(

You can't assignment template in template menu of joomla to topic of forum, becouse topics and post in forum dos not a menu in Joomla.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5 by Morlokus
I know what to do!

In main menu I create link to forum as "Kunena Forum - main site" and add to this link temleate which I needed.

Thanks for trying to help!
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Morlokus.

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds