Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Unrelated to Kunena: need help repairing my broken Joomla website

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #1 by SchwartzE
Hi all,

last week, my website suddenly died without explanation. Here is the error we see on screen when trying to access the site - Table './teamtesl_tesla/rhyib_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT INTO `rhyib_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('5fda28aeb4c4ec1413a8f2591a92b559', 0, '1382427881')

I have emailed the host several times and they finally reply with the following information.

First take phpMyAdmin and then place that phpMyAdmin into apache document root. (ex : /var/www/html)
Then using your web browser access the phpMyAdmin interface and login using related Database credentials. Then issue the command “REPAIR TABLE tbl_name"
That's it. It will fix the issue.

Sadly, im no technical whizz and I am not able to fix this problem by myself. I did email back my host and asked if they could do it for me, as it seems like a very quick fix to someone with this knowledge, but they declined. (even though they have helped me before)

So im here searching for someone kind who is willing to access my Hosting services and fix this issue for me.

Cheers, Grant
www.teamtesla.net

ps - using joomla version 2.5 or 3.0 something I think
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by SchwartzE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by SchwartzE
site is fixed now, please remove thread. cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds