Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Fatal error when click "Create an account"

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by nurwahidin
Hello...
Can anyone help me please.
After I change my joomla template form protostar to my own template, I got error when tried to click "Create an account" on Kunena.

The error message was shown below,
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method InvalidArgumentException::get() in /home/company/public_html/templates/hikaru_template/error.php on line 20"

Thanks for your help.. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi Nurwahidin,

There are two possibilities that may occur. The first possibility: the link "Create an account" is wrong and the second possibility there is a problem with line 20 in the error.php. You try to copy the error.php from the protostar template to the your template. I think it work fine :)

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by nurwahidin
Thank you for your answer, 9themestore.

I have tried to copy error.php from Prorostar template to my own template, and it still not working.
I also checked the "Create an account" link, and I think it is correct. It linked to ".../index.php/en/component/users/?view=registration".

Do you have another solution? Or anyone please? :blink:
Thank you.. :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

If your site lived, you should post url link here and provide a test account. You can send it via email.

Regards

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nurwahidin

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by nurwahidin
I think, it will take long time or more complex way to repair my error template (and I don't want to do it).So I choose the last solution, I change my template. :( but its work.. :)

Thanks for the help so far.

Regards..

[Solved]

Time to create page: 0.563 seconds