Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Solved Where to find old/unsupported releases of Kunena?

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #1 by families440
Hi guys. I'm waiting for my hosting provider to update their MYSQL to 5.5. I've been advised it will happen in the next couple of weeks but I'm currently building a site and need to install Kunena to be able to continue the build. I'd like to find an older release (2.02?) that will install with only a MYSQL 5.0.96.

Could someone point me to an archived or existing download link of 2.02 as only the latest release is available from the download page?

Or does anyone have the 2.02 zip file still stored on their computer that they could email me?

Any help would be really appreciated.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by families440.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by families440
I've now found a zip of 2.02 but that seems to lack an XML file?

"JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file"

Please help. :unsure:

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, families440, and welcome to Kunena.

You should know that all public releases (including versions no longer supported) are available at joomlacode.org/gf/project/kunena/frs but that older versions of Kunena are offered on an "as is" basis and we do not answer questions if people have problems installing them or using them.

For people who may still have an interest in older versions of Kunena, you can find help by searching the forum or using the documentation Wiki. there are links on this page to where you can search the forum, download or find documentation about Kunena.

I hope thus information helps you and others who may be interested in this question.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #4 by families440
Brilliant, thanks for the help, it's appreciated!!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by families440.

Time to create page: 0.567 seconds