Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Font Size Increase/Reset/Decrease Buttons (A+ A A-)

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by Griz44
I believe this is part of the Kunena module on my site, but I'm sorry to say I'm not 100% sure. I'd like to remove it from my page, but I can noplace to turn it off, not in Kunena configuation or template configuration. Here's the site...

www.grizzledgamer.com

Cany anybody help?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #2 by baazza
HI,Griz44
This is not part of Kunena
Add the following line to the file
Line 384
templates/gk_gamenews/css/template.css
display: none;
#gkTools a {
background: url("../images/font_size.png") no-repeat scroll -38px 50% rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
display: none;
float: left;
height: 16px;
margin: 0 !important;
text-indent: -99999em;
width: 22px;
}

Regards
baazza

رضيت بالله ربا وبالاسلام دينا وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا
testify & witness that there is no god worthy of being worshipped other than Allah and that Mohammad is His Messenger

More
10 years 6 months ago #3 by Griz44
Thanks! Will this remove just font resizers? Or will it remove the entire block (I believe labeled Breadcrumbs) ? I really want to get rid of that entire block.

More
10 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
This "font-resizer" is a module that is included with your Joomla template. If you want to remove the module, then unpublish the module (or use a different Joomla template that doesn't have a font-resizer feature). But this has nothing to do with Kunena.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by Griz44
Kinda thought so. Thanks for your help. :^)

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds