Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Joomla built-in cache

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Jesna
Joomla built-in cache was created by Jesna
will Kunena work super if I activate the joomla built in cache handler?? Right now its disabled but was thinking of to activate Progressive caching to speed up load times.

My front page is most of the time static but the forum can changes rapidly

/Jakob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Joomla built-in cache
There is no guarantee that your site will operate any more efficiently because you have Joomla progressive caching enabled but, to put your mind at ease, Joomla progressive caching is enabled at this website here. :)

What would be a good idea is to run a few dozen tests with caching disabled, then repeat the same tests with caching enabled, and compare the two results. I would be interested in seeing what you discover.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Jesna
Replied by Jesna on topic Joomla built-in cache
will there be a delay in the forum when you create a new topic/reply or will the site/cache update immediately?

And I will run some tests :)

/Jakob

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Joomla built-in cache
The best idea is if you run a few tests and let us know what you discover. B)

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds