Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Recommendations for Joomla templates

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by cozzy514
I am very much aware that Joomla has a free template with it but there is a reason why people develop other templates for better features and positions. I was asking if you could recommend to me an advanced template or paid template with enhanced features that work well with Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
I use the standard, default Joolma templates that come free with the Joomla installation package in my web development activities. These standard templates have many good features. All the standard Joomla templates work well with Kunena. There are also many good templates advertised on this page. As far as I know, if people pay to advertise their template on this website then those templates work with Kunena.

Everyone has their favourite template but it is important to understand that while it is OK to discuss, in general terms, the kinds of Joomla templates that work with Kunena it is not acceptable to advertise within the forum. I understand that you are asking if we can recommend, specifically, an "advanced" template or paid template with "enhanced features" that works well with Kunena and my advice is to look at the advertisements that appear on this website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds