Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Completely hiding Forum from public - how?

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #1 by devink
Hello all,

I am just implementing Kunena 3.0, it's looking very good so far.

One issue I have is that the Forum page is visible to the public. By setting all the plug-ins to registered, I get the "The Forum is currently offline for maintenance". This is better, but I would prefer it if the page did not exist at all, I don't want Google to index this page or people to find it accidentally.

Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by devink. Reason: setting mailback

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Make the Joomla menu for Kunena only viewable by whichever user group you want to be able to see it. This is a Joomla menu issue, and unrelated to Kunena, but that is the solution.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds