Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question The menu is repeated

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by jamarchi
Hi

I just install the forum and work ok... but the problem that I have is that the menu is repeated, I have the opcion in the left colum and in the top of the forum, please check the image that I attached, How can I remove the option in the left side

Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic The menu is repeated
If you do not need the menu on the left of your pages, then do change the options to display this menu on your pages or delete the second (duplicated) menu module that you created. This is a Joomla question; this is not a Kunena question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds