Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to place my own module underneath the forum

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by videomax
Hello! I use Kunena 3 on Joomla 3.1. I use default templates: Protostar for Joomla and Blue Eagle for Kunena. The problem is that I wanna place a module under my forum and make it look like it is forum block. How can I achieve that? Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You can't place no modules here because there are not joomla module position, try to put it a bit down if your joomla template has a position.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by videomax
Hello! Thank you, but actually I can. There is a Joomla position and kunena_bottom position. But I'm intrested in sth different.

Can I make my module look like it is forum block. Like on my first screenshot. Somebody has renamed my topic... :) Can I copy that styles?? Thanks!
Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

videomax wrote: Can I make my module look like it is forum block.

The short answer is yes.

Of course, if you know a little about CSS, you can design your own module to look any way you would like it to look. The real question, however, seems to be something else. Do you know how to do this yourself or do you want someone to design the CSS of your module for you?

This sounds like a custom design job to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: videomax

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by videomax

The short answer is yes.

Awesome! :lol:

Of course, if you know a little about CSS, you can design your own module to look any way you would like it to look.

This sounds awesome too... :lol:

Do you know how to do this yourself

nooo... :unsure: but I really want to learn how to achieve that :side:

do you want someone to design the CSS of your module for you?

It would be cool, but... Actually I don't have friends who are good in CSS and I cannot ask professional users for help, because I can't offer any payment... I'm only starting with web design. I'm using free domain and free hosting serviсe... :cheer:
I hoped there would be a simple answer, sth like "copy from this file and paste in that", but now I realise that I must learn CSS. What can I start from?? Thank you!
P.S. Sorry for my English :blush: :blush:

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds