Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question "Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid URI detected.' in ../libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php:194"

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #1 by cybnet
Hello. I've been seeing this error from frequently in my site and I think is kuenea related. I began to see the error with kunena 2.+ and now with kunena 3.+ the problem persists. The error comes only when system cache plugin is enable (I'm using Joomla 2.5.11, kunena and CB).
Code:
[20-Jun-2013 12:03:23 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'Invalid URI detected.' in /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php:194 Stack trace: #0 /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php(238): JURI::getInstance() #1 /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php(277): JURI::base() #2 /home/user/public_html/administrator/components/[b]com_kunena[/b]/api.php(33): JURI::root() #3 /home/user/public_html/plugins/system/[b]kunena/kunena.php[/b](28): require_once('/home/user/...') #4 /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(194): [b]plgSystemKunena[/b]->__construct(Object(JDispatcher), Array) #5 /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php(125): JPluginHelper::_import(Object(stdClass), true, NULL) #6 /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/application.php(229): JPluginHelper::importPlugin('system') #7 /home/user/public_html/includes/application.php(116): JApplication->initialise(Array) #8 /home/user/p in /home/user/public_html/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php on line 194

Any idea? I've not been able to find the exact request that trigger this error but, as you can see, com_kunena and kunena system plugin in involved.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by cybnet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

This topic will help you : forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=800933

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by cybnet
Thank you xilibit, I've implemented this change and now I will can see the exact request that is causing the problem.

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds