Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Merged Removing Create an account?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by DaTOkz
hello, who archive need edit to removing "Create an account" of kunena?

thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Removing Create an account?
To remove "create an account" change your Joomla settings to prevent new user registrations.

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #3 by VastGirth
New to kunena, have tried searching but all i can find is stuff for version 1.5 which doesn't seem to be applicable any more.

Anyway i would like to remove the create account option completely as we will be manually creating all forum users and also disable avatars completely. I cant see anything for this in the configuration control panel, so how would i go about doing this?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by VastGirth.

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
Go to backend - users - options - Allow User Registration "No"

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by VastGirth
thanks for the replay but i don't see that option. Am i looking in the right place?

I am in the Joomla back end in the Kurena control panel looking in Configuration > users

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by 810
No you should check joomla users.

So users-user manager - options

More
9 years 8 months ago #7 by sozzled

VastGirth wrote: I would like to ... disable avatars completely.

Normally, when people ask more than two or more unrelated questions in the same message, we would prefer to handle unrelated matters within their own topic(s).

To disable the display of avatars in Kunena (refer to the article Forum integration with other Joomla extensions ) set the option in the Kunena - Kunena Integration plugin,
Enable Kunena Avatars = No.

More
9 years 8 months ago #8 by VastGirth
Thanks guys. Solved both my issues! Stellar support! :)

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds