Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena examples

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by NoahD
Kunena examples was created by NoahD
I know this was created www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...ites-that-run-kunena

but i would like to see some more kunena powered forums.

I'm a moderator on www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/index

Please note:
***Please don't use this as advertising***
****if you want to advertise please see this- www.kunena.org/forum/76-Official-Announc...ts-on-www-kunena-org

buysellads.com/buy/detail/148027/zone/12...content=zone_1277726

Use this so people can see examples of other kunena powered forums and get some ideas rolling or see other examples.

Post your kunena forums here :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by NoahD
Replied by NoahD on topic Kunena examples
Please post a link to your kunena forum. I would love to see it and who knows, maybe i will join :)

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by Cac
Replied by Cac on topic Kunena examples
14k views and not one other person has posted a link. I would but i don't know many kunena powered forums.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds